- Saturday, April 2. Boston Marathon Charity Bike Run. 87 Aetna St, Fall River, MA. Event Contact Person: Rick Spence. Event Phone: 508-441-2482
- Sunday, April 10. 4th Annual Ride for Karli. Legion Avenue, New Haven, CT. Registration 9AM. Ride 11:30AM. Reception to follow.
- Sat-Sun, April 23-24. Harley Davidson of Rochester, NH. HD Demo Truck weekend. Free demo rides of 2016 models. Catered by Gabi's Smokeshop
- Sunday, May 1. The Blessing of the Bikes , West Dennis Beach, West Dennis MA. 9:30AM.
- Sunday, May 1. 8th Annual Ronnies Ride. 100 mi. ride for PS3 Ronald A Gill, Jr. memorial scholarship fund. Cranston High School West, Cranston, RI. Registration begins 8:30AM. Ride at 10AM.
- Sunday, May 8. Living Stone Blessing of the Motorcycles. Cathedral of the Pines 10 Hale Hill Road Rindge, NH 03461. 10AM.
- Saturday, May 14. Boston's 6th Annual Wounded Vet Run. Boston Harley Davidson, 650 Squire Rd., Revere, MA. Registration begins 8:30AM. Ride at Noon. Ends Suffolk Downs. Concert. Vendors.
- Sunday May 14. Sons of AMVETS 'Dust Your Bike Off'. 9 Amvest Lane, Randolph, MA. Registration 9-10:30AM. Ride 11AM. Benefit Delta Dog [Service Dor Org].
- Sunday, May 15. Fairhaven Blessing of the Bikes. Fort Pheonix, Fairhaven, CT. Registration 10AM-12:00PM. Blessing at St. Joseph Church followed by a 2 hour ride, ending at the Ice House in Fairhaven.
- Sunday, May 15. 2nd Annual Solidarity Ride. 22 Amflex Drive, Cranston, RI. Registration 10AM. Ride Apprx 11AM. All day music, food and fun. Vets benefit.
- Sunday, May 22. 1st Annual The Battle Starts at Home Run. American Legion Post 194, 37 School St, Hamilton, MA. Registration 9:30-10:45AM. Ride at 11. BBQ/Pig Roast. Proceeds to The Battle Starts at Home.
- Sunday, May 29. 13th Annual Vietnam Veterans Memorial Ride. 171 Kendall Pond Road W, Gardner, MA. Registration begins 7:45AM. Ride at 10:15AM.
- June 11-19. 93rd Laconia Motorcycle Week. Weirs Beach, Lake Winnipesaukee, Laconia, NH.
- Sunday, June 12. 1st Annual Wheels for Pawz Ride and Car Show. Liberal Club 20 Star St., Fall River, MA. Reg 9AM. Run 11AM, Return and lunch 12:30.
- Saturday, July 9. Support Our Soldiers Motorcycle Run. Norwood VFW, Post 2452, 193 Dean Street, Norwood, MA.
- Sunday, July 10. 7th Annual Riding for Sherry's House, Helping Kids with Cancer. Fraternal Order of Eagles, 271 Cox St., Hudson, MA. Registration 9AM. KU @ 11AM. Call 508-561-7204 for more info.
- Saturday, July 23. 2nd Annual Eltsestrong Roar for a Cure. The Moose Lodge, Fitchburg, MA. Registration begins 9:30AM. Ride at 11AM sharp. All day event. Raffles, Auctions, Prizes, more.
- Saturday, July 23. Bear Mathers 4th Annual Run. Easton Knights of Columbus, 375 Foundry St (Rt 106), N Easton, Massachusetts. 9 AM - 6 PM. Benefit the Easton Knights of Columbus Scholarship Fund and the Boston Wounded Vets Run.
- Saturday, July 24. The Hope Ride for Recovery. East Bridgewater Commercial Club, 1 Nielsen Ave, East Bridgewater, Massachusetts. 9:30 AM - 6 PM. All those impacted by the disease of addiction or those with a desire to help make recovery happen and support those in recovery are welcome to join us for both the ride and/or just the event.
- Saturday, July 30. Casey's Victory Crusade. Motorcycle ride and Family Day. Register for ride 9AM - 10:30. KU @ 11AM. Family Fun Day Noon - 6PM. Live music, raffles, games, food beer, wine, etc. Polish American Club, 194 W. Spring St., West Haven, CT. All proceeds to Tommy Fund for childhood cancer.
- Thu - Sat, July 28-30. Iron Adventure Run. Ludlow, VT. Jackson Gore Inn will be the host hotel for this event which is open to everyone. Registration, raffles, vendors, biker games, staging for all guided rides and entertainment are planned for this location.
Harley Davidson Demo Rides The HD Demo Truck will be on site with sixteen, new motorcycles for you to ride.
- Saturday, August 6. The Lcpl Michael Geary Memorial Ride. Heritage Harley Davidson, Concord, N.H. 8:00 AM Registration. Briefing 9:45 AM.
Kick Stands UP 10:00 AM.
- Sunday, August 7. Freedom Ride 2006. Dalton American Legion, North St. [Rte 9], Dalton, MA. Register/breakfast 9-11AM. Food, entertainment and raffle after ride. Support local vets and POW/MIA.
- Thursday, August 18. Killingly Bike Night. Downtown Main Street, Killingly, CT. 5-9PM.
- Saturday, September 10. 3rd Annual Hide Out Bingo Run. 9AM. TSI Harley & Southbridge Eagles FOE, 398 Somers Road, Ellington, CT. Live music. Proceeds benefit the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp and Kids.
- Monday, September 12. 6th Annual Warrior Thunder Ride. Medfield American Legion. 110 Peter Kristof Way, Medford, MA. Registration 9-11:30AM. 45 mi. escorted ride at 11:45AM. Music, BBQ, bike show, bike raffle.